Hello Everyone,

Let me present you my current *SwankTek Inc* and have experience working
with the top most clients all over USA. All are available to accept new
projects immediately/week notice on various technologies.

*We have 100+ Oracle EBS Candidates on Our Payroll.*

Please add my ID -* ash...@swanktek.com <ash...@swanktek.com>*

*Please let me know if you have any contract openings for our consultants
listed below.*

1.       *Oracle Apps Techno Functional*

2.       *.Oracle Apps Technical*

3.       *Oracle Apps Functional*

4.       *Oracle Apps HRMS*

5.       *Oracle DBA*

*Any Oracle EBS Requirements.*

1.       *Salesforce Developer*

2.       *Servicenow Developer*

3.       *Hyperion Developer*

4.       *Ruby On Rails*

5.       *QA Automation test lesd*

6.       *OBIEE Developer*

7.       *Splunk Developer*

8.       *Devops*

9.       *Qlikview Developer*

I look forward to working with you, take care and have a good rest of the
week.

Thanks&Regards

*Ashwin Shaganti*

*ERP - Resource Management*