*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for Sr. Java Developer  and I have sent you a
job description please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated.   *

*Title:- Java Developer*

*Location : Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration:- 6months *

*Interview : Skype *

·         *I am currently seeking a Java Developer - JMS/MQ Expert to join
our team in Portsmouth, NH.  The job description can be found below for
your review. *

·         *Title for this position: Java Developer - JMS/MQ Expert*

·         *This position is located in Portsmouth, NH*

·         *Urgent needs! 3-6+ months initial duration (will hire off SKYPE)*

* Looking for 2 strong Java Developers who have a strong background in
JMS/MQ The list in order of importance: 1. Java 2. JMS (MQ preferred), 3.
Camel 4. Cloudant and lastly 5. WAS LP (but some other App Server WAS ND,
WebLogic even Tomcat would be acceptable.) Here is the expanded description
GENERAL CURRENT DESIGN *

   - *Read data change event messages from a JMS source (MQ queue) *
   - *Convert message content (C style struct) into defined JSON format *
   - *Update the JSON payload into a Cloudant database (assumes an entry
   already exists in the Cloudant database *
   - *If the claim doesn't exist in the Cloudant database (so an insert
   would need to occur rather than an update) *
   - *Collect sufficient data from the sources to build a complete new JSON
   payload and insert *
   - *This should generally not be necessary as another team is working on
   an IDL for the Cloudant document store. *
   - *Same process should be followed if a "reload” event comes in with
   just the Claim ID (this indicates the system should do a force "reload” of
   the claim to cause it be in sync should it for any reason it get out of
   sync.) *

·

*Non Functional Requirement must be able to scale in such a way that order
events are processed is maintained by claim id (ie. Multiple claims worth
of events can be processed in parallel – but the events for a given claim
must be processed in order – serially.)*

*Rohit Bhasin |* Module lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.