Hi,

*Please reply to pbhattacha...@dtscinc.com <pbhattacha...@dtscinc.com>*

Please go through the below job description and let me know -

*Role: **Test Automation Developer (.Net/NUnit)*
* Location: Princeton, NJ* *(Locals)*
* Duration: 6**-12** month*

Our client in the Healthcare industry is looking for a developer for a very
long term contract who has hands-on experience with scripting and can
develop from scratch across multiple platforms.

*Job Description:*

·         Experience with Test *Automation* (UI/Web based)

·         Experience writing automation *queries*

·         Hands-on experience with *scripting.*

·         Must have *NUNIT* Testing experience

·         Will be working on the ACM team and developing from scratch and
across multiple platforms

·         *.NET* experience

*Plus:*

·         Pharma or healthcare experience

Regards,

*Pradyut Bhattacharya*

Dominion Technology Services Corp(DTSC)

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

Direct: 804-410-0066 x-97