Java Developer contract.

Duration: 6 months +

Location: Bloomington, MN

Interview: 1 in-person

Client: Healthcare

This position will also be responsible for application performance from
performance modeling, to performance measuring/profiling, to performance
tuning.

Qualifications:

• 7+ years of software engineering experience.

• Strong programming language skill and passion for developing in
JavaScript

• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.

• Experience with latest version of Angular, with ability to pick up
Angular 2.0 quickly

• Strong Java development experience as this position requires developing
across the stack:

80% of Front End Development and 20% on the Java services

• AWS Cloud experience is nice to have, but not a requirement

• Familiarity with triple stores especially Stardog and Empire also nice to
have, but not a requirement

[10:13:57] Gaurav Aggarwal: William  here is the requirement

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.