*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

*Position::* *Data Scientist*

*Location:: Alpharetta, GA/ Mahwah NJ *

*Duration:: Contract role  *

*Description*

·         Data scientist with either a Masters or PhD

·         Should know Machine learning

·         Someone who has experience setting up a soln using Hadoop/ MLlib
with Spark

·         Should mentor Clients team

·         Onsite in Mahwah NJ /Alpharetta, GA

·         Feature engineering/apply models.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*When entered in USA and which Visa*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 4 digit)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: ssi...@compunnel.com

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*