please reply to ray_br...@visionisys.com

*Job Title: Aloha CFC resourceDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Dallas, TX*

Aloha CFC resource to help with an upcoming work effortWe are starting a
project wherein we will be taking our existing PLU structure and creating a
standardized PLU structure that we will ask our franchisees to follow.
Currently, each franchisee follows their own PLU convention which is
maintained in their respective CFC instances.  With upcoming technology
initiatives here at Brinker, we are looking to standardize PLUs in order to
make these, and future initiatives easier to roll out to our franchise
partners.  This work effort will include the following:

Create a gold standard PLU structure following best practices and including
the attributes required for our upcoming initiatives
Sharing this gold standard with our franchisees and providing guidance to
them on how best to incorporate the standardized PLUs into their CFC
Establish an internal process for updating and maintaining the gold standard
Incorporate the gold standard into our Master Data
Defining how and what attributes a franchisee can edit
Define how best to accommodate the standard PLUs (core menu) together with
PLUs unique to an individual franchise (non-core menu)
Establish a communication process & cadence for new PLUs, changes/updates,
etc.
Establish an audit process to help franchisees stay in synch.

As we approach this project, we are looking for a contractor who can help
us with this effort.  We are looking for the following skillset:
 Strong understanding of NCR Aloha Configuration Center and related products
 Price Tiers
 Restaurant versioning
 Sub menus
 Etc.
 Strong understanding of best practices related to designing and using
Configuration Center
 Strong Experience designing and building a standardized PLU solution
 Strong people and leadership skills
 Able to direct and lead developers on multiple lines of work
 Experience with integrating multiple instances of CFC
 This will include process design for sync and audit

Regards,
Ray
*901-203-2881*