Please let me know if you have any matching profiles for the below
requirement. Kindly reply to prad...@svktechin.com
*Position: Data Modeller Designer*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
• 5+ years of experience in the field of Data warehousing/Analytics
• 3+ years of experience in Data Modeler (Erwin/Power Designer) in IBM
Netezza analytics platform
• 5+ years of experience with Informatica Powercentre ETL Design &
• Advanced PL/SQL, unix coding skills
• Good to have - BI Semantic layer design/development experience using IBM
Cognos Framework Manager and Tableau.
• Technical team management experience including offshore team members
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Consumer packaged goods and Point-of-Sale related data warehousing
experience a plus
Roles and responsibility
ü Lead Design Architecture Team and responsible for overall Informatica &
Netezza architecture design and standards
ü Work with the Source system SME throughout the development life cycle and
come up with required Data Model (Power Designer)
ü Create Informatica Preliminary and Detail design document based on the
ü Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions
ü Guide Informatica Developers to ensure standards are met
ü PL/SQL knowledge and performance tuning experience needed
ü Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
ü Good written and oral communication
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
Work with different teams – Business, Source SME, Support team and Solution
Architects to create overall Data Model & ETL Design, Implement Informatica
solutions with complete considerations on Infrastructure capability,
performance, supportability to achieve program objectives.
BI Semantic layer requirement gathering and design/development experience
using IBM Cognos Framework Manager and Tableau.
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.