Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Puppet / DevOps Engineer* for one of our
client at *Seattle,
WA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Puppet / DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6 plus month contract*

*Candidate must have Linkedin profile.*

*Principal Administrator Infrastructure Automation - Puppet *If you're an
ambitious Systems Engineer with deep scripting experience who thrives on
getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you
want to work here!
This is a Principal Administrator position involving management of a highly
dynamic environment. Work as a lead in a team in support of operational
automation and project related activities. Provide technical and
operational support to other departments and teams as required in support
of business objectives.

*Required:*

·         *Minimum 10+ years of extensive scripting experience: Shell,
Python, Perl, PowerShell*

·         Experience as Puppet Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Systems
Admin/Engineer in operations of a large-scale enterprise

·         Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills

·         Expert-level proficiency in automation, expert in making things
repeatable and simple

·         Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly

·         Expert Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting skills

·         3-5 years of experience implementing build configuration tools,
such *as Puppet, Chef, Git, SCCM or Jenkins*

·         Be self-motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no
direct supervision.

·         Provide 24 x 7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation
with other team members.

*Preferred:*

·         Working knowledge of software development methodologies including
code profiling, regression testing, and continuous integration.

·         Working knowledge (experience preferred, not required) of
ServiceNow methodologies and modules.

·         ITSM/ITIL background, SDLC knowledge, and DevOps CI/CD Model
knowledge

·         CMDB functionality/deliverables/management

·         Puppet functions: OS Deployment, Configuration Compliance, Patch
Management, Software Distribution, Server Management, Inventory, Reporting

·         Working experience with either Private/Hybrid Cloud, Azure, AWS,
VMware or Hyper-V

·         Proven competency with most Linux/Unix commands/utilities.

·         Knowledge of Linux/Unix, especially OEL/RHEL, AIX, and Solaris

·         Knowledge of or experience with Bash, Python and Ruby scripting

·         Knowledge of or experience with Orchestration Engines and
Automation Workflows

·         Knowledge of or experience with Ansible or similar platforms

·         System installation and configuration experience.

·         Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and SSO integration

·         Familiarity of SaaS ITSM platforms such as ServiceNow

·         Familiarity with Client Server systems

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.