*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated. *
Title:- : Sr. Project Manager
Duration: 6 Month
Location: Chicago IL
Mode of interview: Phone then Skype
Needed: Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager [Cisco to Avaya migration];
has an immediate opening for Sr. Project Manager with experience managing
Datacenter Migrations Cutover and Release activities. Your skills are
needed to assist a large Consumer Packaged Goods (Kraft Heinz) company
located in Chicago, IL 60601. I*n this position you will manage the Global
DC migration from Cisco to Avaya equipment.*
Activities will include:
· Actively leads medium/large projects or aspects of complex
programs - Accountable for overall success of infrastructure programs
· Develops the project management plan which includes scope,
schedule, cost, quality, resource, communication, issue, and risk
management plans along with project milestones and oversee the project to
· Ensures that project plans are fully integrated and include
requirements from all stakeholders on projects of varying levels of risk
· Manage project scope, schedule, risk, issue, communication,
quality, cost and resources
· Leads enterprise, customer and team expertise supported by
business and IT best practices
· Provide time, scope and cost analyses for project throughout its
lifecycle and produce standard documentation, communications, status
reports and budget plans
· A leader who is accountable for project outcomes and ownership of
project (not just managing the process)
· The Senior Project Manager position is primarily a
process-oriented role, and a Senior Project Manager must necessarily rely
on other Project Team Members to perform their roles and to contribute to
the project's success.
· To the extent that non-performing or underperforming Project Team
Members are identified, the Senior Project Manager shall use reasonable
efforts to address such performance issues, but ultimately the Senior
Project Manager's responsibility will be limited to communication and
escalation of such performance issues to appropriate personnel.
You will be accountable for:
· Accountable for overall success of infrastructure programs
· Establishes scope/charter/milestones
· Tracks program financials - costs and savings
· Engages SMEs/infrastructure vendors/app vendors into detailed
· Assures timely delivery of relevant information to the vendors
· Assures transparent cooperation between the vendors
· Engages alignment with infrastructure SMEs on strategy and
· Tracks project level risks/issues
· Elevates risks to the program level when appropriate
· Tracks external dependencies, gains alignment across the towers
· Must have 15 years of IT industry experience
· Must have infrastructure management experience
· Successful record of executing large scale data center programs
is a must- Solid knowledge of the PMI Methodology or similar, PMP
· Experience managing Router/Switch change overs is preferred
· MS Project or MS Project Server
· Must have an Executive presence with a Task Centric focus
· Strong Project Management skills & experience with managing
workgroups contractors and vendors.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Expert facilitation skills to achieve business objectives.
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work with all levels of
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Attention to detail.
*Rohit Bhasin |* lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|
*Corp. Office:* 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey
ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |
*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC> [image: e verify]
*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.