Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position. Please send me your updated resume along with
the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Sr. SQL Server DBA*
*Project Type - This an initial 6 to 7 month contract-project position.*
*Position Location - Sylmar, CA* *(MUST BE LOCAL)*
*Please make sure candidates have a linkedIN profile.*
*Qualified Candidates - Must have the following;*
*#1 - 7+ years of progressively more responsible SQL database
administration. #2 - Advanced database programming skills required such as
in T-SQL, PowerShell, VBScript, etc. #3 - Experience working in a
regulated environment or industry.*
The Senior Database Administrator will execute the day to day work
instructions from other members of the team in a professional and timely
manner. Learn new skill sets and apply them to the regular
work environment. Communicating with other teams effectively while
or availing service from other teams. Will be using the process of
elimination to troubleshoot problems and escalate appropriately.
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements and work out
- Manage large to enterprise-wide projects
- Assign resources to projects and tasks based on the requirement
- Collaborate with team members to establish standards and best practices
- Develop and document installation procedures for various version and
configuration of SQLServer
- Monitor Remedy ticket queue to ensure efficient handling and prompt
response of incidents and work orders
- Participate in performance tuning exercises
- Perform CRP (Capacity Requirement Planning) with the help of other team
members and customers
- Proactively develop scripts (T-SQL, PowerShell, VBScript, etc.) to
automate existing or new processes
- Develop ideas and apply continuous improvement to achieve higher
- Perform incident and service request execution as directed
- Participate in after hours support call rotation as per the team
guidelines and direction
- Be current with the development of new concepts in the database layer
- Build and manage SQL Servers from multiple locations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree with knowledge
of database concepts
- 7+ years of DBA experience
- Experience in large enterprise database environments, as well as solution
delivery methodologies gained through a combination of formal training and
progressive work experience
- Experience working in a SOX regulated environment
- Knowledge of several industry standard database platforms
- Experience with transactional and/or data warehouse practices
- Advanced database programming skills required such as in T-SQL,
PowerShell, VBScript, etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Project and interdisciplinary coordination skills
- Basic knowledge of business analysis, business knowledge and quality
- Experience in Database Security industry best practices required
- Knowledge of Application SDLC is needed
- Certifications in a related field is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.