*Informatica and IOD resource with salesforce*
*3+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Develop/Support interfaces to SFDC through Informatica power
center and cloud.
· Able to understand and write complex SQLs.
· Maintain and execute required data Inserts, update and cleanup in
Interact with client to identify issues and potential areas for
improvements to existing applications.
- Develop Informatica job for executing dataloads to Salesforce
- Candidate should able to create ETL mapping using Informatica
- Candidate should be able to create Sync and Replication mapping in IOD
- Data analysis skills, writing efficient SQL queries
- Maintain Informatica interfaces for Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with the client directly
- Basic SFDC application knowledge
*Skills on Priority (Rating):*
1) Informatica Power Exchange, Informatica on Demand
2) Knowledge on SFDC Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer
3) Oracle 10g+, SQL , PL/SQL
4) Basic SFDC knowledge
*Relevant Exp. Required (Skill)- 8 - 12* yrs
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.