*Pleasanton or Vacaville, CA*
*6+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone and F2F/ Skype*
- 10+ years related system engineering/Infrastructure and customer
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise corporate infrastructure design,
implementation and troubleshooting,
- 5+ years with both Storage Management NAS/SAN Arrays (NetApp, HDS).
- 5+ years’ experience with SAN switches (a plus on Brocade Switches)
- 5+ years’ experience with Hitachi Command Suite (Storage Navigator,
Tuning Manager, Replication)
- 2+ years’ experience with NetApp Cluster Mode
- 5+ years supporting Datacenter co-located equipment.
- Extensive experience in supporting HDS and NetApp systems
- Extensive experience with Installing, configuring and maintaining HDS
and NetApp systems
- Must have around 8+ years of NetApp and HDS Experience with 5+ years
of demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining
- Extensive experience with migration of HDS and NetApp storage, design,
architecture and implementation.
- Extensive experience with security NetApp and Hitachi Data Systems.
- Experience with knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix Operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory 2003/2008, networking and
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during
business impacting incidents.
- Capable of mentor others and lead by example.
- Project Management, Problem Solving, People Management.
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or
data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.