Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.
*Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*
*NO OPT- CPT Please, NO H1 Transfer, Need Work Authorization Copy*
*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*
Role: Mainframe Lead
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
· At least 10 + Years of iSeries environments using RPG preferred
experience with MKS Implementer and ROBOT scheduler, Unix platform
knowledge a plus.
· At least 3 + Years of COBOL, XML, SQL, Embedded SQL, SEQUEL and
MQ Series .
· Strong Knowledge of Health Care domain skills
· Established presenter of technical and non-technical material
· Excellent communicator striving for “Win-Win” scenarios
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Participate in on call rotation for critical systems applications
for 7 x 24 business environment.
· Write designs and/or review technical designs and functional
specifications with Systems Analysts and business users to ensure that
development will be in
· compliance with the business requirements and technical best
· May hand off development to others or retain development
responsibility depending on the situation.
· The work will include RPG and CL programs, and setting up jobs in
ROBOT to execute programs for these systems.
· This position will also use MKS Implementer to promote code
through the test environments to staging for production.
· Coordinate work with other Leads and IS management through
facilitating work sessions. Provide technical guidance to other team
members or on/offshore contractors and lead programming projects in a
· Review all design specifications, testing, and acceptance testing
· Strong trouble shooting & debugging skills
· Work with business users to develop and implement user acceptance
test plan to ensure that product meets customer requirements and
· Impact analysis for defect fixes and minor enhancements
· Estimation for defect fixes and minor enhancements
Education & Year of Pass out:
*Thanks & Regards,*
*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company *
*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*
*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.