Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *732-851-1653*  or  *732-767-0010 EXT:504*

*Job Title: SALESFORCE DEVELOPER*

*Job Location: New Port, NH*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Face To Face*

*VISA:USC, GC and EAD-GC Only*

*Required* *Skills*:

·         Salesforce developer with strong Apex, Visualforce and Force.com
programming skills.

·         Demonstrative success with at least two large Salesforce.com
integration projects.

·         Strong Java/JSP/XML/JSON/Web Services (WSDL/SOAP/REST) experience.

·         Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based
architecture, enterprise application.

·         Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external
sources and leverage it within the CRM environment.

·         Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or
on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies.

·         Proven experience in interfacing highly complex solutions with
APIs and enterprise platforms and services.

·         More than six years of combined application development
experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

Sage Group Consulting, Inc

W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653  | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Email:sbha...@sagetl.com

Website: www.sageci.com

Gtalk : sarthak.ramy

https://www.facebook.com/SageGroupConsultingInc