Hi,

This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Job Title: Sr. Teradata developer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rek # WECJP00002450*

*Job Description:*

·         Expert in *SQL, relational databases (RDBMS*), database concepts,
dimensional modeling and database design.

·         Extensive hands-on experience in MPP DB’s like *Teradata,
Greenplum, Netezza, etc and related utilities.  *

·         Excellent hands-on experience building *ETL jobs using ETL tools
like Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio* etc.

·         Experience in *Scripting using UNIX shell script, python, perl,
etc.*

·         Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach
to challenges.

·         Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, particularly
those that apply to Data Warehouse and Big Data environments.

·         Foster and maintain an understanding of Wal-Mart's three core
values:

·         Respect for the Individual.

·         Service to our Customers.

·         Strive for Excellence.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Visa Status:

Expected hourly Rate:

Total IT Exp:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate:

Start Availability:

*Thanks &Regards*
Satya
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
PH: 510-709-3806
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com* <sa...@erpanderp.com>
*www.erpanderp.com* <http://www.erpanderp.com/>