This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Job Title: Sr. Teradata developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rek # WECJP00002450*
· Expert in *SQL, relational databases (RDBMS*), database concepts,
dimensional modeling and database design.
· Extensive hands-on experience in MPP DB’s like *Teradata,
Greenplum, Netezza, etc and related utilities. *
· Excellent hands-on experience building *ETL jobs using ETL tools
like Informatica, Talend, Ab Initio* etc.
· Experience in *Scripting using UNIX shell script, python, perl,
· Demonstrate integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach
· Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, particularly
those that apply to Data Warehouse and Big Data environments.
· Foster and maintain an understanding of Wal-Mart's three core
· Respect for the Individual.
· Service to our Customers.
· Strive for Excellence.
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com* <sa...@erpanderp.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.