*Security DevOps Engineer on Linux*
*12+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone + Skype*
*Visa: USC, GC, H1B, EAD-GC, TN*
- Experience securing a rapidly growing *cloud based application and
- Experience with *Linux hardening and security best practices*
- *Fluent in one or more high-level programming language*
- Comfortable working in a *continuous deployment environment*
- Have used automation tools such as *Puppet, Ansible or Vagrant*
- *Experience with Django (2+ years) *
- *Experience with Linux (3+ years) *
- *Experience in security (3+ years) *
- *The following certifications could be relevant: GCIH, GCUX*
- Experienced with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with monitoring and metrics collection tools such as
Graphite, Sensu, and Nagios
- Bonus points for experience with penetration testing, web application
firewalls, Python/Django, Cassandra, Mongo, and Nginx
- Securing the Venmo architecture to protect systems, infrastructure,
and services to support heavy growth while keeping the Venmo service
secure, fast, and reliable.
- Implement security controls to detect, alert, and remediate attacks to
protect the business.
- Configuration and expansion of Venmo configuration management
infrastructure to enable rapid deployment of new security controls and
- Working with DevOps engineering to perform security audits and
proactively make recommendations/improvements to keep security tight in the
environment and on new products and features.
- Contributing improvements back to the open source projects we use.
- Working in a company that provides excellent benefits, values your
contributions and presents ample opportunities for personal and
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.