*Please send resumes to durgapra...@sparinfosys.com
<durgapra...@sparinfosys.com>*

 *//h1b copy must//*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

 *Full Name:*

*Phone Number:*

*Email ID:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*
*Rate:*

Must have 9 Years of experience

 *Role:* Sr Core Java Developer

Location: NYC, NY

*Duration:* 12 Months

The position is a senior hands-on developer in Global Banking Technology
who will help drive a multi-year effort to convert the bank's portfolio
loan product to a new product that is integrated with the broker/dealer
platform. Candidate must have significant expertise in implementing core
Java applications as well as multi-tiered Java web applications. Candidate
should be fluent in related technologies including Spring, databases,
database interface layers, web browser display technologies, web protocols
and standards, and associated Java development tools. Candidate will be
required to translate functional requirements specifications into technical
designs and to code and test these designs. Candidate will interface on a
regular basis with other teams including other internal IT teams, our BA
team, our QA team, and our offshore team.

*Requirements:*

·         Expertise in core Java programming (5+ years)

·         Expertise in Java web application design and programming with
experience in AngularJS/JQuery (5+ years, possibly overlapping with core
Java experience) and solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based
applications

·         Strong understanding of RDBMS databases, JDBC, and database
access technologies (Sybase, DB2 preferred but not required)

·         Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns in
general

·         Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills

·         Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications
(security, entitlements, etc.)

·         Experience with some set of standard Java developments tools
including IDEs, build frameworks, source code control, etc.

Thanks

Durga Prasad

Spar Information Systems

Email:*durgapra...@sparinfosys.com*