Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Matlab Embedded Lead *for one of our client at *Peoria,
IL*. Please let me know your interest.

*Matlab Embedded Lead*

*Location: Peoria, IL*

*Duration: **10/7/2016-11/30/2016*

Technology Lead | Embedded Software | Matlab

*Job Description: *Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of
application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver
high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and
transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and
resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Client.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com