Send me profiles : a...@srivensys.com
*TITLE*: Java Programmer/Developer Analyst 3
*DURATION*: 10 + Months
*LOCATION:* 111 E. 17th Street, Austin, Texas 78774
Experience need : 10+yrs
· The Worker will be responsible for development/modification of
web application functionality in accordance with existing application
· The Worker will be part of a project team and will be required to
actively participate in team meetings, analyze and interpret business
requirements, develop according to existing standards and frameworks, and
work with a team to meet project deadlines.
· The Worker must have extensive experience with the Java
programming language, Struts and spring frameworks, RAD, and be able to
communicate clearly and effectively with technical and project team.
· The Worker must be able to follow software development processes,
follow detailed project plans and generate work estimates.
· The Worker must be able to take assignments and direction from
agency management and technical lead staff.
The Worker must have a strong background in programming and testing and
must be able to quickly develop expertise in complex systems, be quality
conscious and be dedicated to delivering quality products on time and on
*Onsite Requirement:* Worker will be required to work onsite with the team.
Working remotely will be limited to special circumstances and must be
pre-approved by the Project Manager/Direct Supervisor
*WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Must be able to work independently
· Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
· Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Must be able to retain knowledge of environment and systems once
· Knowledge of project management and software development
*II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*
*Experience with software analysis, design and programming*
*Experience with Java Programming*
*Experience completing system documentation*
*Experience with Struts 1.2 framework*
*Experience with Spring framework with Spring 4.0 within the last year*
*Experience using Rational Application Developer (RAD)*
*Extensive experience with highly complex application security requirements*
*Experience with jQuery*
*Experience with Bootstrap *
Experience working with enterprise software solutions
Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project,
Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.