*Kindly share profile at **dik...@tekshapers.com <dik...@tekshapers.com>.*
*Role: Oracle DBA*
*Location: Dover, NH*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview Process: phone, f2f*
Proficiency in Oracle v11 & 12c
Experience in DDL, SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting preferred
· Designs, tests, implements, maintains, and secures the
organization's production and non-production Oracle and MS SQL databases in
a high-volume OLTP and OLAP environment
· Utilizes state of the art concepts to troubleshoot, analyze, and
employ leading-edge maintenance techniques and engineering discipline to
maximize application performance and ensure business continuity
· Collaborates on the development of technical and security
standards with database administrators, architects and other technical
· Provides 24/7 support for various activities including: Database
engine maintenance, Schema change windows or Application Releases
· Collaborate with application developers and data architects to
implement physical data model changes to non-prod and production databases
· Respond to database-related alerts and escalations, and come up
with strategic solutions to recurring problems
· On-call for production databases - daily maintenance, monitoring,
problem resolution and internal AppDev / DevOps support
· Solid understanding of database architecture in enterprise-level
· Proficiency in Oracle v11 & 12c and related products (RAC, Data
Guard, Automatic Storage Management, Grid Control, Golden Gate, RMAN, Data
Pump, and Clusterware) preferred.
· Experience in DDL, SQL and PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting preferred.
*Project Details*: Responsible for complex distributed database
environments supporting OLTP & OLAP systems across multiple platforms! You
will interact with developers, architects and operations teams within the
company and provide engineering discipline to ensure high availability,
stability, and reliability of the data stores supporting the organization.
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.