Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below Job description and let me know your interest.
*Position: Full Stack Lead Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*Need Locals to Bay Area, CA Only*
*Technical Lead Engineer- Full stack*
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Hands-on Design development of end-to-end application features using
TDD and Test Automation tools and techniques.
- Responsible for low level design for one or more
- Development of server-side and front end functionality using
OO/functional programming languages.
- Responsible for code quality, core review, build and deployment for
one or more modules.
- Responsible for analysis of performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting
of L2/ L3 Support Issues.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation,
flowcharts, code comments and clear code.
- Supports and develops engineers by providing advice, coaching by
reviewing their work artifacts and provide timely feedback.
- Participate inintegrated test sessions, user acceptance testing
ofcomponentsand subsystemson test and production servers.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 8+ Years of overall experience in web
application design and development.
- Minimum 8+ Years of experience in *backend development expertise
(java, .net or equivalent).*
as *AngularJS*, *ReactJS*, *jQuery* or equivalent.*
- Strong Hands-on experience/knowledge on *Data modeling,
Database/XML/JSON interaction and SQL queries.*
- Working experience with *HTML, CSS, LESS, RESTful, JSON and Bootstrap*
using current design patterns/practices, especially as it applies to
building flexible NodeJS and AngularJS applications.*
- Experience with distributed micro-service design principles, service
- Experience working on carrier networks, pops, exchanges or similar
network technologies related products/solutions.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure or AWS.
- Good understanding of Networking layers (L2 - L 7), Network control
plane, Forward plane in a cloud ecosystem is required.
- Understanding of Software defined network and Layer 2 (VLAN, VXCLOUD,
etc.), Layer 3 (BGP-ASN, VRF etc.) network nitty-gritty is required.
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.