Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I have the below opportunity and if you are interested please send me an
updated version of your resume. I will give you a call if it matches the
requirement.

Title:             UC Collaboration Engineer
Location:       Livermore, CA OR Pleasanton, CA - Must be Local candidates
Duration:       2 – 4 month contract
Client:        Safeway

Face to face interview only

Job Responsibilities:

Will be working in Safeway’s lab environment setting up and installing new
UC Collab networks, configuration, decommissioning and tearing down.
Will be training Safeway’s staff on Best Practice methodologies.
Experience to include voice, video, data, and mobile applications for
collaboration with Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
They will be in a lab, not a production environment.
Need Telepresence, WebEx, Jabber, Unity, Call Manager experience.
Ability to set up and configure wireless phones.

Saretha Goney  | Technical
Recruiter
Voice:   203-652-1444 Ext: 226
Email:   saretha.go...@panzersols.com
Fax :    203-286-1457
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Gtalk: goneysare...@gmail.com

Note: In case if you are not able to reach me, please reach out to my
manager John Kanth @ 203 652 1444 ext 143 or john.ka...@panzersols.com

New Link:  http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended

communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in

error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this
e-mail message OR reply with the subject "REMOVE" that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list.