*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.
*Position:: Technical Business Analyst*
*Location:: San Ramon CA*
*Duration:: Contract role *
The position requires a strong technical background in SQL and Oracle
PL/SQL, as well as solid business and data analysis experience. Familiarity
with web development and knowledge of the MS Windows architecture will be
This person will need to be a quick learner and a self-starter who is
willing to jump in and start learning about the applications on their own
after a short training period.
• Provide operational and data analysis support for hardware and software
asset management applications. Perform data extracts from Oracle databases
for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Work with IT Design teams and OPCO customers to define, architect,
design, document, support, and deliver IT solutions for managing our
infrastructure and IT services. Act as a liaison between stakeholders and
the development team.
• Create business and functional specifications. Review development team’s
technical specifications. Develop test plans and scripts as well as
coordinating CAT testing with the global community.
• Develop standard and custom reports for customer analysis and metrics.
• 5-7 years’ experience with writing business requirements, process flows,
functional and technical specifications, test scripts, and end user
• Strong data analysis skills; experience with writing SQL queries in
Oracle to retrieve data for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Experience working with customers and developers to troubleshoot
applications. Ability to review code to identify issues and to troubleshoot
• Proactive, positive attitude team player who thrives in a fast-paced
environment. Enjoys multi-tasking and working as a liaison between various
cross-functional teams and the IT organization.
• Strong written and oral skills.
• Strong customer-centric orientation. Builds and maintains good
relationships with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
is preferred or equivalent experience.
• Knowledgeable on the Application Development Lifecycle.
• Business Analysis training or equivalent experience.
PLUS: Application development experience-specifically web-development,
PLUS: Oracle PL/SQL skills
PLUS: Enterprise Experience
PLUS: Working with off-shore team, development team is off-shore
Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.
Mobile Phone No
Candidate preferred work location
Contract or Permanent
Salary expectations for ctc assignment
Total Years of experience
Candidate Date of Birth
When entered in USA and which Visa
Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing
Skype id for VC interview
SSN(last 4 digit)
Best time to reach
*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*
*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.