HI

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670
<//www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=tel%3A609%2D897%2D9670&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0&rogue=b196120f3ab3285212245550dfc2fc9c39e2a43c>
* 3516

*Title: Network VOIP Lead*

*Location: Englewood, CO*

*Interview: Telephonic or Skype*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Technical Skills:*

Product Knowledge:

•              Candidate must have good Knowledge on Oracle Acme.

•              Knowledge on Unified Communication, Contact Center, Gateway
solution products for Avaya Aura (SM, SMGR, CM), Avaya CMS, Avaya AES &
Sonus.

•              Good understanding on PSTN/PBAX solution deployments.

Troubleshooting knowledge on the following:

•              Trunk side issues (Audio quality, call drops).

•              CMS reports, Access.

•              CM Vector, VDN,

Configuration knowledge:

•              Configuring CM, CMS, AES.

•              Configuration of Vectors, VDN, Skills, Agents, Extensions.

•              Configuring AES for CM Switch, PG’s & Adjunct.

Process:

•              Excellent problem solving skills with desire to take on
responsibility.

•              Good understanding on process.

•              Excellent communication skills, should have worked in global
delivery model.

•              Good understanding on product SLA’s and support metrics.

•              Ability to grasp problems and understand issues quickly and
provide solutions.

•              Ability to reason and think logically

•              Strong attention to detail in regards to project planning
and documentation

*With Best Regards,*

*Prince | SYSMIND, LLC*

*[image: Image removed by sender.
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]*

*Phone: 609-897-9670 x 3508*

*Mailto: prince.sysmind@gmailcom
<http://ajaxprism/writemail?mode=mail_to_individual&email=gaut...@sysmind.com>*

*Website: sysmind.com
<https://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fsysmind%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0&rogue=1b3c8f8c133ef348d33492a749cf9a2419c79b85>*

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550*