*Java Tech Lead*

*Boston, MA*

*UnitedHealth Group (UHG) 6 month*

The interview process is a 30 minute phone screen followed by an in-person
interview in Boston.

*Need GC, EAD GC and USC only*

Primary Responsibilities:

   - Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software
   engineers to execute an agile roadmap
   - Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
   non-functional requirements and drive delivery of creative, high quality
   solutions
   - Design, develop, test and maintain RESTful APIs
   - Implement our strategies for continuous delivery and devops within
   your team
   - Ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and
   secure
   - Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design
   walkthroughs and code reviews
   - Participate in defect review and triage
   - Enforce design/coding standards and constantly improve the way we
   build and deliver software

Required Qualifications:

   - 6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems
   - 2+ years as a tech lead
   - 2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

Preferred Qualifications:

   - Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent experience
   - Experience building microservices in a public, hybrid or cloud
   environment
   - Experience with these or similar technologies: Netflix OSS, OpenShift,
   Mesos, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kafka, Gatling
   - Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery
   teams to think out of box
   - Extremely strong communicator able to build relationships across many
   teams around the globe
   - Ability to mentor staff at all career and skill levels
   - Excellent organisational and planning skills'

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Abhishek Ojha*
*732- 837- 2138*
*ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com>*