Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below Job description and let me know your interest.

*Must have* *Dreamweaver, Boot Strap experience.*
*Position: Jr. Web Developer*
*Location: Union City, CA (Only Locals)*
*Duration:  4+ week contract*
*Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

4+ week contract that may work into a longer position, which could
eventually go full time.  For now I do need someone for these immediate
concerns.
I¹m looking into a part time contractor with Web experience (3 - 5 years
exp).
We need some site updates as well as a few other things *(Dreamweaver, Boot
Strap).  *
I just don¹t have the time to take that on.  Can you send me over a few
resumes to look at.

Best Regards,
*Pruthvi Raju*
*Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*
*Phone:- 408-648-0957*
*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>
*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>