Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Sr. Drupal Developer* for one of our client at *Houston,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Drupal Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Required: *

·         5+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript

·         3+ years of experience with installing, theming, customizing
Drupal systems, including Drupal 8

·         3+ years of experience configuring and working with the Linux,
Apache, MySQL, and PHP stack

·         Good understanding of Drupal modules and the ability to
develop/extend modules as needed

·         Experience working with APIs, integrating with external web
services including REST, XML or JSON

·         Knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques (Node.JS,
SASS, LESS, Responsive Design, etc.)

·         Experience with version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc.

·         Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, etc.

·         Good written and verbal communication skills

·         Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation

*Preferred:*

·         Experience with Acquia Cloud platforms and the related toolsets
(DevDesktop, Insight, etc.)

·         Experience with Drupal 8 development and configuration

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com