*HI*

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 * 5118

*Title: **QA Manual Engineers*

*Location: **Foster City, CA, *

*Interview: Telephonic or Skype*

*Duration: +6 Months*

*Job Description:-*

·QA Manual Engineers : Experience in STB and Mobile Devices is must

Performs manual software testing for User Acceptance of a media content
application on multiple devices.-

-              Checks tasking for new assignment

-              Obtain and set up equipment necessary to complete work
assignments, ensuring inventory and authorizations are up to date.

-              Perform work assignments in priority order, set work status
as appropriate and ensure time reporting requests are met.

-              Perform testing in accordance with documented test
procedures; ensuring test standards are adhered to.

-              Validate and communicate critical defects with respective
stakeholders; utilize appropriate systems and tools in the execution and
documentation of test results.

-              Clearly and completely report all issues found during
testing in sufficient detail to mitigate misunderstanding or clarification
by stakeholder.

-              Report issues detected as well as any improvements that may
encompass test results, test cases, or test standards.

-              Ensure all equipment is returned and accounted for to
maintain accurate inventory.

-              Maintain the work environment to be clean and safe.

-              Learn new tools and systems as necessary

*With Best Regards,*

*Prince| SYSMIND, LLC*

*Phone: 609-897-9670 x <609-897-9670%20x%203516>5118*

*Mailto: prin...@sysmind.com <http://sysmind.com>*

*Website: sysmind.com <http://sysmind.com/>*

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550*