*POSITION            QA Automation Tester*

*LOCATION*           Philadelphia, PA 19103

*CONTRACT*          12 month (s)

*INTERVIEW*         *face/face interviews are mandatory*

*Need Locals only..*

*Need GC and US citizen only*

   - Our client in the Philadelphia area is looking for a QA Automation
   Tester to join their team.
   - This is with a very well-known company who takes excellent care of
   their employees in a very accessible location.
   - This is a permanent position by way of 12 month contract-to-hire and
   can start immediately.

*Position Description:*

   - Work closely with the Project Manager and team leads to meet
   deliverables and ensure we are developing world-class software.
   - *Suggest development/DevOps practices that will minimize production
   failures/defects/regressions while being as simple/maintainable as possible*
   .
   - Work as part of a strong, close knit team and contribute to a positive
   working environment.

*Required Skills:*

   - 3+ years Strong hands-on QA and *test automation* skills, knowledge
   and experience
   - Strong *Test validation* and *test debugging* skills
   - *Selenium* required

*Bonus Skills:*

   - Performance testing, *Test automation* frameworks experience a plus
   - Development/programming skills a plus
   - Educational Technology and/or Healthcare/nursing background a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Abhishek Ojha*
*732- 837- 2138*
*ao...@sagetl.com <ao...@sagetl.com>*