*6+ Months Contract*
*Interview Mode: Phone + Skype*
*Visa: USC/GC only*
· Ability to implement and maintain Enterprise-level servers
(physical and virtual) and management systems. Cloud experience is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Working knowledge of network infrastructure in relationship to
· Ability to identify capacity and performance needs for server
infrastructure (compute, memory and disk).
· *Working knowledge of configuration and maintenance for
enterprise level monitoring/logging solutions (Nagios XI, Nagios Log
Server, Solarwinds, Splunk, etc)*
· Familiarity using and configuring various ticketing and
management software (Jira, Service Now, etc)
· Ability to manage IT related initiatives including long-duration
projects across multiple groups.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple related projects,
including troubleshooting, operations, and maintenance of the enterprise in
a team environment.
· Ability to provide customer-focused technical support to other
teams within Information Management and our business partners as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain documentation for IT processes,
procedures, trouble tickets, network configurations, hardware/software
inventory, and audit requests. Must be able to work with documentation in
the company’s repository of choice (Confluence/Sharepoint)
· Follow formal change control process when necessary.
· *Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.*
· *5-7 years of experience in the IT field or in a related
· *3-5 years working with server and active directory technologies.*
· *Certifications in enterprise server and AD environment*
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Email:- umat...@tekshapers.com <tar...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.