*Dear Candidate, We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job
description please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable
with it and also send me your consultant's updated.*

*Title:- SENIOR Micro Strategy Administrator. 10+ years of experience only!*

*Employment Type: Long Term - Contract*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*Phone and then Onsite/Skype*

*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*

*Required extensive experience in the following areas:*

   - *Leads MicroStrategy administration and is responsible for overall
   MicroStrategy architecture design and implementation.*
   - *Experienced in admin functionalities of MSTR such as User creation,
   ACL, Movement of objects using Object*
   - *Experience upgrading a MicroStrategy platform.*
   - *Hands on experience on Installation and Deployment of MicroStrategy
   objects from Development to QA and Production environment.*
   - *SSO/Server Authentication Setup & Administration.*
   - *Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports,
   filters, prompts, metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes,
   etc.*
   - *  Well versed with Admin tools Object Manager, Command Manager,
   Enterprise Manager, System Manager, Operation manger.*
   - *Data modeling experience to design the data model for the warehouse.*
   - *Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business
   Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, &
   dashboards*
   - *Extensive experience in building and developing reporting solutions
   on MicroStrategy BI*
   - *Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents,
   MSTR Schema creation, advanced reporting.*
   - *Experience in using Pass through functions and In Memory cubes.*
   - *Experience in customer-facing roles for requirements gathering and
   architecting solutions for BI projects.*
   - *Trains and mentors less senior team members and business users.*
   - *Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills, and proactive
   attitude.*
   - *Leverages experience and can create/update customization plug-ins in
   MicroStrategy SDK for Mobile, Authentication and UI Customizations.*
   - *Experienced in integration with Hadoop/Solr.*
   - *Hands-on experience in SAS administration.*
   - *Good to have working knowledge of BASE SAS language.*

*Preferred Qualifications and Certifications:*

   - *MicroStrategy Certification*

[image: logo]

*Rohit Bhasin |*  lead Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC

Tel: 201-620-9700* |121| Fax:2015266869 | *Mail *: 72 van reipen ave
pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306|

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070|

ro...@apetan.com| www.apetan.com |

*“Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason it
will work**"*

[image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/facebook.png]
<http://www.facebook.com/Apetanconsulting> [image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/linkedin.png]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/apetan-consulting-llc?trk=top_nav_home>
[image:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.wisestamp.com/icons/twitter.png]
<http://twitter.com/ApetanLLC>       [image: e verify]

*Disclaimer:* We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@apetan.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.