Hope you're doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to :- vi...@itscient.com
*ITS AN FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB OPPORTUNITY* .
Role :- MSTR(MicroStrategy) Project Manager
Duration: Long term .
Client :- L&T
*JOB DESCRIPTION* :
MSTR Architect and Project Manager with a primary focus of this position to
responsible for overall MicroStrategy architecture design and standards and
also provide technology leadership, architectural guidance, technological
recommendations, reusable solutions within the various portfolios within
BI. Also should manage a team for the quality process.
Experience Level : 9 yrs – 12 yrs of experience in Microstrategy.
Candidate must be experienced in solving architecture concerns on a large
scale. The candidate must also have a solid working knowledge of
capabilities and direction of technology, coupled with an in-depth
knowledge of the technology required and the needs of business environment
necessary to support assigned projects.
Other ideal qualifications include experiences in:
• Data design tools (ERWin or equivalent)
• Metadata management
• Relational and dimensional modeling
• Identifies the problem versus the symptom
• Manages problems that require involvement of others to solve
• Reaches sound decisions quickly
• Carefully evaluates alternative risks and solutions before taking action
• Responsible for overall MicroStrategy architecture design and standards
• Lead MicroStrategy Development Team
• Guide offshore MicroStrategy Developers to ensure standards are met
• Work with the application development teams throughout the development
• Evaluate new MSTR features, and provide direction to implement the same
• Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
• Stay current with emerging industry trends
• 9+ years of experience with MicroStrategy Architecture, Schema, and
Development & Data warehousing concepts.
• Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards, and cubes in
MicroStrategy version 9.x
• Solid understanding of Data Modeling concepts
• Technical team management experience including offshore team members
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands-on development/maintenance experience in Microstrategy 9.3,
Knowledge/Experience on enterprise portal integration, mobile integration,
write back to source data based on analysis by business users, alerts via
mail, mobile based on pre-defined events
• Be able to architect solutions on MSTR platform
• Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation,
creating report specifications, integration test planning & testing, unit
test planning & testing, UAT & implementation support
• Strong knowledge of quality processes (SDLC, Review, Test, Configuration
Management, Release Management, Defect Prevention
• Should be able to interpret data models and usage of data modeling tools
• Knowledge on new features of the product and performance tuning
• Ability to contribute to proposals taking ownership of the BI/DW solution
• Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare
• Develop reports, cubes, dashboards, scorecards
• Design, develop MSTR reports and integration with enterprise portals,
mobile integration, write back to source data based on analysis by the
business users, alerts via email, mobiles based on predefined events
• Working knowledge on some RDBMS
• Identify and design common functionality
• Unit, Integration test the developed components
• Strong DW concepts
*SKILL SETS SUMMARY* :-
Relocation Yes /No
Work Authorization in USA
Total Years of Exp
Any Interview In Pipeline ?
Any Offer In Pipeline?
Availability for Phone Interview & Skype
2 TIME SLOTS FOR INTERVIEW
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll Phone USA : (510) 516-7899**** EMAIL: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oracled2k.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.