Hello Partners,

We are looking for *PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Lead* for one of our client
at *Camp hill, PA*. Please let me know your interest.

*PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Lead*

*Location: Camp hill, PA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         He /She should have PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 or higher experience with
end to end implementation experience

·         Solid understanding and work experience as a PeopleSoft technical
Lead (9.1 and higher)

·         Solid technical/Functional understanding and work experience in
mentioned modules FSCM modules

·         Minimum of 1 PS implementation project experience in PS 9.1 or
higher. - Experience in entire project life cycle phases

·         Ability to plan / track and report progress – technical
activities

·         Ability to understand the requirement and to come up with
technical design

·         Ability to plan and complete the development activities

·         Ability to prepare technical specifications and unit test plans
for customizations, interfaces, reports and Assist in setting up security
and user profiles in the system

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com