Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Qlikview Administrator* for one of our client at *Cary,
NC*. Please let me know your interest.

*Qlikview Administrator*

* Location: Cary, NC Contract duration (in months) 6 Months Target Start
Date ASAP *

*Job Details: *

*Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)*

·         Need a profile with hands on *expertise in Qlikview
administration*

·         6-7 years of experience on Reporting/Visualization with 2-3 years
Qlikview developer and designer

·         Experience working with Qlikview management console to setup tasks

·         Experience creating the data model in Qlikview

·         Creation of new QlikView features like conditional enabling,
alternative states and extensions

*Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)*

·         Exp of creating extensions and google maps(API’s)

·         Desired years of experience : 6-7+ Years

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com