*Position    : GIS developer*

*Location   : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration  : 1 yr contract with a possibility of extension*

*Interview : phone interview on Thursday, followed by an on-site panel *

*Rate          : Max $45*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for a GIS developer for one of our clients in LA. However
they must have AT LEAST 1.5 years left on their visa before needing to
return to their country of origin.

Let me know if you have anyone that fits the following job description:

*Top Skills:*

   - 3-5 years of ArcGIS Development experience with C#.Net
   - Experience developing ArcGIS Desktop platform
   - Experience with a programming language to extract data from one system
   to another (ArcObjects or Python)
   - Oracle database experience (understanding of the spatial components of
   the database)

*Plus Skills:*

   - ArcFM (Schneider Electric - the utility module) or ArcMap Development
   using C#
   - Web portal experience
   - Mobile experience
   - Utility experience

*Job Description/Responsibilities:*

   - Develop custom code for an existing application that the client has
   for GIS
   - Develop the ArcFM (Schneider Electric) utility module using C# for a
   Desktop platform
   - Develop custom tools with ArcObjects
   - Develop XMLs, Navigation Configuration, and Widgets

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ali QuasimTechnical RecruiterApetan Consulting LLC**Phone: 201-620-9700* **
142 | Mail: **a...@apetan.com <a...@apetan.com> *