*Dear Candidate,*

*We have an urgent opening for and I have sent you a job description please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send
me your consultant's updated.  *

*Role: Java developer (Developers with experience working with integrated
eligibility.)*

*Location: Charleston, West Virginia. *

*Duration: 6 Month*

*Interview process will start with a technical screening by our technical
advisors here at our consulting group. It will be then followed by a web ex
meeting where they will be having a hands-on test regarding their
experience.*

*Need:- Gc and citizen*

·         *Integrated Eligibility is part of a state-wide government health
plan. *

·         *Any Java developer must have at least 2 years working with
integrated eligibility. *