Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day!!!

Kindly find the list of available resources and let me know if you have any
suitable requirements for them would be highly appreciated.

Also, add my Email Id to your distribution list and share your requirements
on daily basis to *si...@datsolinc.com <si...@datsolinc.com> *or you can
reach me on *734-399-4476.*

*SKILLS*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*

*AVAILABILITY*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*Request resume*

*Business Analyst*

*Columbus, OH*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*8+*

*Click Here!!! <si...@datsolinc.com?subject=Business%20Analyst>*

*Sr. Oracle DBA*

*Richmond, VA*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*10+*

*Click Here!!! <si...@datsolinc.com?subject=Sr.%20Oracle%20DBA>*

*Java/ J2EE Developer*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*8+*

*Click Here!!! <si...@datsolinc.com?subject=Java/%20J2EE%20Developer>*

*Business Analyst*

*Chicago, IL*

*OPEN*

*IMMEDIATE*

*8+*

*Click Here!!! <si...@datsolinc.com?subject=Business%20Analyst>*

*Oracle Apps Techno Fx*

*Milpitas, CA*

*Bay Area*

*IMMEDIATE*

*12+*

*Click Here!!! <si...@datsolinc.com?subject=Oracle%20Apps%20Techno>*

Looking forward to build a Great Business relationship with you…

Have a great day!!!

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sidhu*

*** Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) ***

Canton, Michigan 48187

Main -   (734) 399-4476

Fax -      (734) 437-5524

Email: si...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com>  URL:
http://www.datsolinc.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and delete this message from
your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.