Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2016-0131
The following updated rpms for Oracle VM 3.4 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to 2016f
- Egypt cancelled DST.
- Asia/Novosibirsk transitions from +06 to +07 on 2016-07-24 at 02:00.
- Rebase to 2016e
- Egypt reinstates DST.
- Rebase to 2016d
- America/Caracas switches from -0430 to -04 on 2016-05-01 at 02:30.
- Asia/Magadan switches from +10 to +11 on 2016-04-24 at 02:00.
- New zone Asia/Tomsk, split off from Asia/Novosibirsk. It covers
Tomsk Oblast, Russia, which switches from +06 to +07 on 2016-05-29
- Rebase to 2016c
- Azerbaijan no longer observes DST.
- Chile reverts from permanent to seasonal DST.
- Rebase to 2016b
- New zones Europe/Astrakhan and Europe/Ulyanovsk for Astrakhan and
Ulyanovsk Oblasts, Russia, both of which will switch from +03 to +04 on
2016-03-27 at 02:00 local time. They need distinct zones since their
post-1970 histories disagree. New zone Asia/Barnaul for Altai Krai and
Altai Republic, Russia, which will switch from +06 to +07 on the
and local time. The Astrakhan change is already official; the
passed the first reading in the State Duma and are extremely likely.
Also, Asia/Sakhalin moves from +10 to +11 on 2016-03-27 at 02:00.
- As a trial of a new system that needs less information to be made up,
the new zones use numeric time zone abbreviations like "+04"
instead of invented abbreviations like "ASTT".
- Haiti will not observe DST in 2016.
- Palestine's spring-forward transition on 2016-03-26 is at 01:00,
Guess future transitions will be March's last
Saturday at 01:00, not March's last Friday at 24:00.
Oraclevm-errata mailing list