Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3-6 months
rate: $50/hr

   1. *Cognos Transformer Resource Mid – Sr.* – Need a consultant who has
   good experience with Cognos Transformer that can migrate cubes, do
   enhancement to     existing cubes, and make changes to cubes where
   appropriate.  They client is migrating from Cognos Transformer v. 8.2 to v.
   8.4 so someone who has experience with both versions is a plus but 8.4 would
   be preferred if only one version.

Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 3-6 months
rate: $45/hr

   1. *Cognos Resource with Hyperion Essbase experience*.  This resource
   needs to have good overall Cognos skills with all Suites within the Cognos
   BI Tool.  Experience with Transformer, Report Studio, Framework Manager are
   all key areas within the Cognos Suite.  Version 8.4 preferred but 8.2 ok.
   The kicker here is I need a resource with those Cognos skills plus Hyeprion
   Essbase skills.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi