Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

Position: BO Developer;
Location: Manhattan, New York;
Start Date Urgent;
 Duration 2-4 Weeks

My client is looking to recruit a Business Objects Consultant to work in
Manhattan ( NEW YORK ) on a 2 week plus contract. The BO Consultant should
have Safety data & Pharmacovigilance experience or Life Sciences R&D
experience. Strong Business Objects (BO) skills. Adverse event (Safety)
aggregate reporting experience (Nice to have). Understand NDA, PSUR, ASR,
IND reporting. Understand needs for regulatory reporting. Data
warehousing/Business Intelligence experience. Strong SQL skills/understand
data models/data mapping. Excellent client management & communication
skills. Argus 4.2 (Understand the elements of a case in the system) Nice to
have. Design the architecture and Business Objects (BO) Universe. Design,
develop and document PfAST BO reports. Implement business functionality
detailed in the functional specifications. Provide technical analysis
support to the team. Notwithstanding any guidelines given to years of
experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if
they can demonstrate the necessary competencies. Square One is acting as
both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal
opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will
treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity
statement.

Looking forward to working with you.

--
Thanks & Regards,