Hi,

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please reply back to a...@cigniti.com along with
the resume and the contact details.

Please go through the below Job description.

Senior .Net Developer/Business Analyst
Location-- Allentown area, PA
Duration-- long term

When submitting a candidate, please indicate 1) trading app experience; 2)
PL/SQL; 3) vb.net on top of resume.

Must have skills: VB.Net, PL/SQL, trading application experience.

Most ideal skill set: VB.Net, PL/SQL, "energy" trading application.
experience

Please-- do not submit candidates who do not have the "must have" skills.

Candidate will have responsibility for requirements gathering, design,
development and support of applications within our Client's energy trading
portfolio (energy trading & energy marketing applications). Candidate will
perform both enhancement and support work. Troubleshooting and problem
analysis is essential. Client described this team role as dynamic -
candidate will be relied upon as a "utility player." Roles and
responsibilities will be driven by changing team/business priorities.

Candidate needs to be proficient with VB.net and Oracle PLSQL (including
Oracle Forms and OAS).

VB.net & Oracle are required skills

Knowledge of Energy Trading a very strong plus (however, any trading
background would be attractive - eg financial trading)

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com