Good Afternoon,

I am currently working on the following opportunity and wanted to see if you
happen to know anyone or may be interested yourself in the opportunity- any
help is greatly appreciated.  We do *pay referrals.*  Thanks.

Please go through the requirements and reply back to me with your updated
resume ASAP to deep...@indsoft.com

*Kindly specify the TITLE NAMES when you send your consultant details.*

* *

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS***

*SAP Record to Report & Controls Project Manager / Assoc. Partner*

* *

*Job role*

Package Solution Consultant

*Job role skillset*

SAP.FIN.FI

*Job description*
SAP Record to Report & Controls Project Manager / Assoc. Partner

The SAP Record to Report & Controls Associate Partner (AP) has direct
accountability for the scope, quality and financials of large-scale SAP
Financial engagements involving technology, process, & organizational change
initiatives. The AP provides hands-on leadership & direction to the team as
well as manages client executive relationships. The Record to Report AP may
also responsible for leading business case development & performance
measurement. This is a hands-on consulting delivery role in a complex &
integrated environment which is multi-functional, multi-national, &/or
crosses multiple locations. Although this is not a sales position, the AP is
expected to develop/maintain senior client relationships and to participate
in business development activities.

Position requires candidates to be located in one of the 21 core cities as
well as 100% travel may be required.

This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production
support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting
skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively
integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in
order to achieve client expected business results.

*SAP Associate Partner w/ banking exp.*

* *

*Job role*

Project Manager

*Job role skillset*

SAP

*Job description*
The SAP Associate Partner (AP) has direct accountability for the scope,
quality and financials of large-scale SAP engagements involving technology,
process, & organizational change initiatives. The AP provides hands-on
leadership & direction to the team as well as manages client executive
relationships. The AP may also responsible for leading business case
development & performance measurement. This is a hands-on consulting
delivery role in a complex & integrated environment which is
multi-functional, multi-national, &/or crosses multiple locations.
Experience in large, complexity transformation roles across multiple vendor
environment. Although this is not a sales position, the AP is expected to
develop/maintain senior client relationships and to participate in business
development activities.

*If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so
that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you
continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices*.

* *

Regards,
Deepthi
*Sr Recruiter
IndSoft,Inc*
Phone: 630-524-0011

630-621-9525–Fax
www.indsoft.com

*deep...@indsoft.com*

YM:*deepthi_indsoft*

*10 Years of Excellence: 1998-2008*

*2009: Awarded Inc.500 fastest-growing private companies in
America<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/company-profile.html?id=200904280>
***

[image: cid:image001.png@01CB12CC.26970190] <http://www.indsoftusa.com/>