Hi,

We have a job opening of Data Modeler/ETL Developer. Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                            Data Modeler/ ETL Developer

Job Location:                            San Francisco, CA

Job Duration:                            6mnths+

*Data Modeler/ETL Developer req:  *

·       10+ years of Database Development and data modeling experience.
(Basic Qualification)

·       Demonstrated experience with Star Schema and Snow Flakes schema
modeling. Data Denormalization.

·       4+ years of Informatica ETL development Experience

·       4+ years of DB2 UDB and SQL/UNIX scripting skills.

·       Metadata management - work with Data Stewards to keep the metadata
repository current.

·       Data Analysis - Analyze the existing and New data sources. Trouble
shoot data issues identified by business or down-stream partners.

·       Demonstrated experience with Data Modeling experience using
Embarcadero ER/Studio

·       Good Team Player

·       Self Starter

·       Good Organizational skills.

·       Effectively communicate with bussiness users and translate the
business requirements into technical documents.

·       Support the ETL jobs/batch window as situation demands.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701