Hi,

We have a job opening of Oracle Apps Workflow Developer. Following are the
details if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                            Oracle Apps Workflow Developer

Job Location:                            San Diego, CA

Job Duration:                            5mnths

My client is looking for Oracle workflow Developer in San Diego, CA

Job Description:

1.       Should be proficient in the following EBS modules.

a.       Order management

b.      Inventory

c.       Purchasing

2.       Strong experience with PL/SOL

3.       In depth knowledge in Forms

4.       Experience with Reports

5.       Skilled in Workflow

6.       Experience with Forms Customization/Personalization

7.       Good to have Discoverer and BPEL knowledge

8.       Work independently

Oracle workflow developers- **

In depth knowledge of Oracle workflow

Strong PL/SOL experience

Work independently

Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume**

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total experience in IT:

Total experience as Oracle workflow Developer:

Total experience with PL/SOL:

Total Forms Customization/Personalization experience:

Total experience in Oracle EBS modules like Order management, Purchase and
Inventory:

Total experience in Reports:

Total experience in BPEL:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else?
Y/N:**

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.