Hi,

We have a job opening of Sharepoint Administrator. Following are the details
if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

Job Position:                Sharepoint Administrator

Job Location:                San Diego, CA

Job Duration:                6 mnths+

The resource will assist in the migration efforts to move Client's MOSS 2007
collaboration sites from another supported MOSS 2007 Standard environment to
client's MOSS 2007 Standard environment and subsequently, migrate sites from
the client's MOSS 2007 Standard environment to Microsoft Onlines Services
Dedicated SharePoint 2010 environment.

Responsibilities
* Support and Performance tune internal SharePoint Server 2007 supporting
11,000 users
* Migrate/Upgrade internal SharePoint 2007 farm to another (SharePoint 2010)

Key Requirements/ Qualifications/ Experience Required
* Experience with large SharePoint farms (5+ Servers, 2,000+ users)
* Experience with SharePoint Migrations
* Experience with upgrading SharePoint 2007 to 2010
* Experience installing large SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010
Desired/Preferred
* F5 Reverse Proxy and Load Balancing experience

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701