Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.  *
**
**Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com*

Position           :       C#.Net Developer
Location          :       Franklin, TN
Duration         :       6 months-2 years
must be EAD, GC, or Citizen
*Face to face interview after phone screen

***

*Duration: 6 months-2 years (Will consider hiring after contract)*

*Must Haves:*
3-5 years of Strong C#.NET
2008 SQL
Win Forms (required)
SSIS
Will be optimizing SQL and also using the SSIS format to analyze and turn
reports.

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc