Hi,

We have a job opening of Unix/Linux Administrator. Following are the details
if you have anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

*No  of positions: 2*

*UNIX / Linux Administrator*

Location: RTP, NC
Duration: 6 months
Rate: DOE

Skills:

·         Min 7+ years working as a Unix Administrator.

·         3+ years of Unix shell scripting.

·         Experience using, administering and installing.

·         System administration skills (including software installation) are
a significant plus (Unix/Windows).

·         Day to day operations of the Unix/Linux systems including daily
backups monitoring, tape handling, performance tuning, security, data
transfers between systems, tape based recovery etc.

·         Redhat Linux certification is a Huge Plus.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701