Hi,

We have job opening of HFM Admin. Following are the details if you have
anyone available kindly send to me ASAP.

.

Job Position:                            HFM Administrator

Job Location:                           Sunnyvale, CA

Job Duration:                           6-9mnths+

We are in need of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) Applications
Administrator with the following skill sets.

HFM Application administrator with experience in 11.x product lineā€¦

Very well versed with all modules of HFM suite in terms of management and
administration

Install, configure, fine tune various modules of HFM suite

Debugging & Troubleshooting skills essentials

Understand Oracle DB layer and usage of Apps by DB layer

Very well versed in Windows and unix basic administration

Understand code promotion from dev to test to stage to prod

Should have setup HFM environment for High availability, and via Load
Balancer

Should be ready to work evenings and weekends in time of need

Should have supported dev, test, stage and Prod environments

Be a team player, very good in communication skills, be able to work
independently

Total IT experience of 10+ years with atleast 5 years experience in HFM
suite of products, with 2+ years in the above version

Project is expected to be long time 6+ months, prefer local candidates

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*

Valiantica, Inc.
Direct: 408-318-6701