Hi,

We have a job opening of Oracle Apps Techno Functional(IT Analyst).
Following are the details if you have anyone available kindly send to me.

Role: Sr.Oracle Apps Techno-Functional (IT Analyst)

Location: San Jose CA

Duration: Min 6 months to 1 year (Depending on the client budgets and
candidate performance)

*Key Skills:*

   1. Must have oracle applications R12 experience.
   2. Candidate needs to be 75% functional & 25% technical.
   3. Good working experience with P2R(procure to report) module like AP,
   GL, PO.

Must have skills:-

   1. Min 8 - 9 years experience in Oracle Applications.
   2. Candidate needs to be 75% functional & 25% technical.
   3. Min 5 - 6 years experince with P2R modules like AP,GL, PO.
   4. Must have oracle R12 experience.
   5. Good communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kusha*