Hi All

I have an urgent requirement please send me resume at
deepa...@idctechnologies.com ASAP

*
*

*
*

*Java Lead/Architect
Chicago, IL
6+ Months*

*My submittal rate- $65/hr*

*Phone Hire*

*Must have Struts, XSLT, B2B experience***

* *

*Required Skills
** 5-8 years of experience developing and supporting J2EE applications.
** 3+ years of experience working in a Technical Lead or Architect capacity*
* Previous experience with various web technologies such as J2EE, XML,
HTTP, SOAP, AJAX, HTML, JSP, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSLT, MVC Framework and
SQL.
* Demonstrated experience in advanced development practices and techniques
with emphasis on reliability, scalability and reuse.
* Practical experience implementing J2EE applications with associated
automated testing practices such as unit, integration point, durability and
resiliency with tools such as JUnit.
* Experience with UML modeling.
* Experience in test driven development using tools like JUnit.
* Ability to analyze and learn rapidly changing technologies.
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other
IT teams.
* Knowledge of ATG platform a plus

Warm Regards*,*

* *

*Deepak Mohan*

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*deepa...@idctechnologies.com* <deepa...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
ext 2052**| **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>* ***

* *

*YM: dmstaffing31 | G Talk: dmstaffing *

* *

*(E-mail is the best way to reach me) ***

* *

*Disclaimer: *

This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!